www.erhere.com Neela and Gallant make an impetuous decision. Weaver addresses the Kovac/Clemente rivalry for the position of Chief of Emergency Medicine, encouraging them to get along, which results in them competing to be agreeable. Morris takes a stand against Weaver regarding the best course of action during a trauma. Luka, Clemente and Sam try to convince a mother to accept treatment for her seriously ill son. Luka and Abby decide "just friends" isn't such a great idea after all.moreless ER s12e09 ER S12e9 s12e9 S12e9 12x9 Season 12 episode 9 tv shows S12 s12 se12 e9 ep9 12x9 4 S12 E9 HQ episodes serie series watch online complete full tv television hd hq part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4. Watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do full episode online watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do full free watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do watch online watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do full episode watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do for free watch ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do free online watch ! full ER Season 12 Episode 9 I Do.
0 comments: