Sunday, March 18, 2012

i will wait for you | Dan & Blair

i will wait for you | Dan & Blair

WARNING: SPOILERS!!! this was honestly a headache to render , . . . I almost gave up on it after the TENTH time sony vegas "had a problem" that made my computer shut it down. And now i still don't know if I'm even happy with the result but here you go anyways. I still have to pinch myself each morning to see if I'm still dreaming!! I just can't believe we got such an amazing Dair kiss!! These two are the reason I got into vidding and now they are finally, possibly, maybe getting a chance!! I am just so excited for next week's episode. well as long as they don't decide to just brush everything that happened in this episode under the rug. So i noticed that the intro has some weird little flicker thing going on,which i honestly have no idea happened. . . so if it bugs enough people, i will try and get that fixed. Otherwise I'm just not going to bother, so let me know! Song: Take your Time by Cary Brothers Disclaimer: No copyright infringement is intended. I am simply sharing my! love for this show and this pairing!





0 comments: