Jay POV I had to get out this house. These thoughts I was having isn't helping either. I just keep reminiscing on how things use to be before he became an alcoholic now it's hell! I quietly walked down the stairs and he was knocked out on the couch I could literally just kill him right now, he disgusts me in so many ways! I walked out the door dressed in: www.polyvore.com I don't care how I look at this point and I have to start school at this new Prep school cause my mom thinks its better since so many girls are pregnant at. My old school and she doesn't want me to end up like that when little does she know that my own father is raping me! I was walking just dwelling on how it use to be when I saw Nicki I only knew her cause she lived next door and she's going to that new prep school too. Jay: Hey Nicki what are you doing? Nicki: about to take a walk wanna join? Jay: Suree,, who's the new neighbors!? Nicki: I don't know,, wanna check them out? Jay: of course *walks across t! he street* Hi I'm Jata but you can call me Jay an that's Nicole she goes by Nicki and we live across the street. ??: I'm Danielle but call me Dani and its nice to meet you guys since I just moved in. Nicki: we were just taking a walk wanna join? Dani: yeahh okay can I ask Nay of she wanna come to? Jay: sure who is she? Dani: neighbor who just moved in over there *points toward Nay house* Nicki: yeah get her. Dani: *calls Nat and tells her the plans and she comes running out the door* woah slow down ...
0 comments: